“My daughter chose to work on the goal of sleeping in her own bed all night. She is achieving this most nights now, and understands how to work on a goal in small stages. It really helped to focus on specific issues and problem solve for answers.” – Parent
A Therapeutic digital intevention (game) for childhood anxiety
- For 7-12 year olds (facing difficulties with anxiety)
- Therapeutic basis: Psychoeducation and Exposure therapy
- Embedded outcome measures
- Built in safeguarding & accessibility features
- Available on Android and iOS
- Co-created with young people, guardians, teachers, clinicians, academics, game experts
Do you prefer to see someone in person?
If you prefer to speak to someone in person or find out more about how we can support you, our friendly team are here to listen and help.